- Our business model is built around providing a solution for our clients in which the design and construction is managed by a single entity – Us.
- The design/build procurement model changes the traditional approach as it answers the clients wishes to a single point of responsibility in an attempt to reduce risks and overall costs.
- It allows our clients to have only one point of contact throughout the entire process. Our clients find this very reassuring.
- Our design/build approach allows our clients to get involved as much or as little as they like while knowing that all costs are transparent and guaranteed.
- Our Management Team, acting as a Project Manager, will control and oversee all aspects of the construction process as a single point of contact for the Client.
- As the Project Manager, we will make sure all activities are aligned with the Clients overall goals and objectives; essentially acting as your advocate and representative throughout the project.
- Typically, the process will involve pre-construction, construction and post-construction.
- Pre-Construction will involve a feasibility study of the proposed space, initial budgeting, tendering and contract awarding.
- The Construction phase will handle all aspects of the actual construction and the administrative roles associated with the project.
- Post-Construction phase will involve final occupancy for the Client, a deficiency walk through and the handing over of all close-out documentation, including warranties.
- We love getting involved early on with our clients to assist them with a feasibility study and review of the proposed location.
- We can review zoning and permit uses and aid in initial conversations with the municipality over permit and drawing requirements.
- Initial budget and space plans will assist in understanding what the costs will be. This process can assist in the lease negotiations and TI allowance.
- Our involvement early on in the process can play a critical role, as it paints a picture and gives us a baseline to work from to ensure the costs are monitored and controlled.
- In some cases, our Clients will already have a design team in place and are only looking for a contractor to perform the building phase of the project.
- We are capable of providing this service for any size job whether it is a new build or a small renovation to an existing space.
- HCG has in-house Red Seal carpenters and access to a wide selection of specialized tradesmen depending on scope and size.
- Whether it’s a small repair involving a specific trade or the involvement of a construction manager – we have you covered.
Tenant improvement projects can be time and budget intensive. At Humphries Construction, expect premium quality tenant improvement solutions in a set timeframe and limited budget.
Our general contractors, in Vancouver, work closely with tenants and landlords to exceed their expectations at every step of the phase.
We are committed to our philosophy of design and construction that makes us Vancouver’s #1 choice for commercial tenant improvement projects. With our extensive knowledge and industry experience, we help you maximize the potential of your project, ensuring 100% satisfaction.
Are you planning to renovate your office? Entrust Humphries Construction with all your interior design needs in Vancouver! We are an award-winning interior design company committed to providing excellence and quality services to our clients.
Whether you want to change the wallpaper, theme, or transform your commercial space completely, we are your go-to interior design partner. We closely study your unique preferences and requirements and pursue a feasibility study to deliver you the best results.
Do you want to renovate or construct a new restaurant in Vancouver? Our skilled team works closely with interior designers, architects and consultants on each restaurant project to deliver the best results.
As one of the experienced restaurant builders, we understand the unique challenges of spaces and strive to exceed market expectations. We become one single point of contact for our clients to reduce the mess and help you know the actual position of the project.
Humphries Construction is a Vancouver-based general contractor, specialized in daycare construction. From renovation to new builds, you can trust our team to do a top-tier job.
As reliable daycare builders, we have the knowledge and technical know-how to construct a facility that will help facilitate the physical, mental, and spiritual growth of young children. All while building a space that will fulfill your creative vision and business needs.